MAIN GALLERY HOURS:
Wednesday – Saturday | 12 – 6 PM
Closed Sunday, Monday, and Statutory Holidays
GETTING TO NEUTRAL GROUND (1835 Scarth Street)
Bus: Neutral Ground is located in close proximity to the Cornwall Centre bus stop which connects to multiple routes across the city. Please visit Regina Transit for the most up-to-date information.
Bike: There are several bike racks located on Scarth St Pedestrian Way and further south on Scarth St across from Victoria Park.
Parking: There is no parking directly in front of our location as the Gallery is located on a pedestrian street. There is two (2) hour limit paid parking further south on Scarth St with two handicapped parking spots. There are also multiple streets within walking distance to the gallery including Victoria Ave, Hamilton, Lorne, 11th Ave, etc that have paid street parking. For longer-stay parking, there is a paid lot two blocks over on the corner of Rose St and Victoria Ave.
ARRIVING AT NEUTRAL GROUND (1835 Scarth Street)
- NG is located on a Pedestrian-only cobbled stoned walking street that is not accessible by car.
- NG’s Main Gallery is situated within the F.W. Hill Pedestrian Mall at 1835 Scarth Street.
- The outside entrances to enter the F. W. Hill Pedestrian mall are button-activated and accessible.
- The hallway of the F.W. Hill Pedestrian mall slants southward.
- NG’s front door remains propped open during gallery hours.
- NG’s Window Gallery can be viewed 24/7 from the Scarth St Pedestrian way and from Monday-Saturday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm from the hallway inside the F.W. Hill mall.
FACILITIES & WASHROOMS
- NG has one spacious gender-neutral washroom that doubles as Gallery storage.
- There is one grab bar immediately next to the toilet.
- There are no change tables.
- When closed, the bathroom door cannot be opened with a closed fist.
- Water is available on-site.
- Complimentary face masks and hand sanitizer are available on-site.
Staff are eager for feedback on ways their facilities can be made more accessible for all visitors.