Neutral Ground invites all contemporary artists to submit proposals for exhibitions, projects or performances in any media. We are currently programming for 2017-2019.
DEADLINE: May 19th, 2017
Proposals received after that time will be kept on file and assessed at a future date.
Proposals assessed for the May 19th deadline will be considered for the following:
1) Saskatchewan artists for a Fall 2017 group show. This includes artists currently living within the province, and those previously resident in the province
2) Saskatchewan and Canadian artists for solo, 2-person and group shows, to take place during 2017-2019
Applicants may be considered for either call or both (please indicate which you prefer). Artists are limited to one solo exhibition in a three year period and work that has been shown previously in Regina will typically not be eligible.
Submissions should include:
• A statement about the work and an exhibition proposal, including technical needs.
• A current resume or curriculum vitae.
• Links to up to 20 twenty digital images of current work or work intended for exhibition (eg. DropBox, Cloud, Website).
• Links to video support material (eg. Vimeo, YouTube, Website or DropBox, Cloud, Website)
Neutral Ground pays artists CARFAC presentation rates and provides promotional materials, documentation, staff/volunteer assistance, travel (up to $250 within SK; up to $1200 for national/international travel), accommodation (sometimes billeted), and a modest shipping budget. Neutral Ground also offers installation assistance, documentation, and insurance for works while in the gallery. Exhibitions are promoted through the design and printing of invitations, electronic newsletters, advertisements, gallery tours, documentation, public reception, school tours, websites and social media.
Submit all proposals to:
Subject Line: PROGRAMMING
Please note, only emailed submissions will be accepted.